Please join us for our 2018 proxy season seminar to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
- Discuss developments at the SEC impacting policy matters, enforcement and rulemaking
- Summarize corporate governance developments, including shareholder proposal activity
- Review best practices for cybersecurity governance
- Discuss recent and upcoming developments affecting financial reporting, including MD&A and audit reports
- Review disclosure requirements related to the CEO pay ratio requirement that takes effect in 2018
- Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies
- Discuss ways that companies are telling their stories through creative disclosures in proxy statements
- Review SEC comments and financial disclosure trends
- Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
There is no fee to participate. An application for standard Colorado CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available.
Questions? Contact Mesha Hegna at +1 612 766 7145 or email@example.com.