Fifteen Faegre Baker Daniels attorneys have been named 2017 Colorado Super Lawyers. In addition, five FaegreBD attorneys have been named to the 2017 “Rising Stars” list, a designation that recognizes up-and-coming legal talent.
In addition, Denver attorney Scott Bialecki was named in Colorado Super Lawyer’s Top 100.
Super Lawyers is an annual service that rates outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas based on peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes statewide nominations, peer evaluations and independent research.
Only the top five percent of practitioners in Colorado are selected to the annual Super Lawyers list. The selection process includes a survey asking lawyers to nominate the best attorneys that they have observed in action. Each nomination carries a point value, and nominations from outside an attorney's firm carry substantially greater value than nominations from within the attorney's firm. All honorees are listed on the Super Lawyers website at www.superlawyers.com.
The "Rising Stars" designation honors leading attorneys who are 40 years or younger and have been practicing for 10 years or less.
Faegre Baker Daniels’ 2017 Colorado Super Lawyers
- Scott Bialecki — Intellectual Property Litigation
- William J. Callison — Business/Corporate
- Charles D. Calvin — Real Estate
- Brandee Caswell — Eminent Domain
- Diane B. Davies — Real Estate
- Michael R. MacPhail — Securities Litigation
- Michael S. McCarthy — Business Litigation
- Heather Carson Perkins — Civil Litigation: Defense
- Jeffrey Roberts — Business Litigation
- Linda L. Rockwood — Environmental
- Jack R. Sperber — Eminent Domain
- David W. Stark — Prof. Liability: Defense
- Douglas Wright — Securities & Corporate Finance
- Mark Yaskanin — Intellectual Property
Faegre Baker Daniels’ 2017 Rising Stars by Colorado Super Lawyers
- Treasa J. Burke — Real Estate
- Thomas W. Carroll — Employment Litigation: Defense
- Leslie Hayden — Intellectual Property Litigation
- Benjamin M. Petre — Construction Litigation
- Ann E. Prouty — Environmental