Eight partners from the Des Moines office of Faegre Baker Daniels have been named to the 2016 edition of Great Plains Super Lawyers, and seven attorneys were named to the publication’s list of Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers are chosen through a selection process of statewide nominations, peer evaluations and independent research. Super Lawyers selects outstanding attorneys in more than 70 practice areas based on peer recognition and professional achievement.
The "Rising Stars" designation honors leading attorneys who are 40 years or younger and have been practicing for 10 years or less.
Faegre Baker Daniels’ 2016 Great Plains Super Lawyers:
- Michael Abbott – Mergers & Acquisitions; Banking
- Jacob Bylund – Business Litigation
- Terri Combs – Business Litigation
- Michael Giudicessi – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Ross Johnson – Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Lance Lange – Business Litigation
- Jesse Linebaugh – Securities Litigation
- Kim Walker – General Litigation
Faegre Baker Daniels’ 2016 Great Plains Rising Stars:
- Karin Johnson – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Todd Langel – Food and Drugs
- Angela Morales – Business Litigation
- Lewis Field – Environmental Lit
- Ryan Howell – Food and Drugs
- Samantha Rollins – Employment and Labor
- Shannon Sole – Food and Drugs
All honorees are listed on the Super Lawyers website at www.superlawyers.com.