You’re invited to the 4th Annual Chicago Diversity, Equity & Inclusion CLE Event presented by Faegre Drinker’s Chicago Diversity Collective. Please plan to join us in person at the new Faegre Drinker office for an afternoon of three one-hour CLE panels followed by a networking reception featuring food and drinks from some of our city’s local minority-owned businesses including Viet Nom Nom and Vida Mia Cocktails.
This series of panels will explore a range of topics of particular interest, including:
It’s ComplicAIted: Legal Considerations in AI Technology
- Donna Haddad, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, IBM Cloud Platform
- Josh Strickland, Corporate Vice President, Global Products Counsel, Motorola Solutions
- Reeya Thakrar, Associate, Faegre Drinker
Lurking in the Pandemic’s Shadow: Three Litigation Risks to Consider
- Joan A. Akalaonu, Associate, Faegre Drinker
- Joy Anderson, Associate General Counsel, Tenneco
- Ruben I. Gonzalez, Associate, Faegre Drinker
- Raymond Rushing, Corporate Counsel, Cummins Inc.
How the Pandemic Altered the Approach to DEI and Where Do We Go from Here?
- Ann Chen, Assistant General Counsel, TransUnion
- Maria L. H. Lewis, Chief Diversity Officer, Faegre Drinker
View the full agenda. We encourage you to register today and look forward to seeing you in Chicago.
1:00 – 1:30 p.m. CT (Registration and Welcome Remarks)
1:30 – 5:00 p.m. CT (Panel Sessions)
5:00 – 6:30 p.m. CT (Networking Reception)
Faegre Drinker prioritizes the health and safety of our guests and colleagues. By registering to attend in-person, you are attesting that you are presently or will be vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of this Faegre Drinker event. This policy is subject to change at any time prior to the event.
Questions? Please contact Natalie Brzoza or call +1 312 356 5146.