You're invited to the 2020 Food & Agribusiness National Conference hosted by Faegre Drinker. This dynamic, full-day conference will feature engaging plenary sessions and interactive panel discussions on a wide range of topics relevant to these crucial industries. Speakers include national industry leaders, in-house counsel, business executives and regulatory professionals from global, market-leading companies in agricultural production and food processing, retail and marketing. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in multiple breakout sessions and to network.
Plenary speakers include:
- Mike Frank, President, Nutrien Retail
- Jeff Dykstra, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Partners in Food Solutions
Breakout session topics include:
- How Evolving Trade Relations Impact the Food and Ag Industry
- Investing Du Jour: What’s on the Menu for Food and Ag Investing and M&A
- Immigration Raids, Audits and Investigations in the Food and Ag Industry: 2020 Update
- Be Careful What You Ask For: Best Practices for Avoiding Antitrust Pitfalls During Due Diligence and Transition Planning
- Key Supply Chain, Food Regulatory and Safety Issues for Restaurants, Hospitality Brands and Franchisors
- Financial Distress and Challenges in Agricultural Industry
- Climate Change and Sustainable Agriculture
- Biofuels: Strategies for Riding the Roller Coaster Into the Future – Experts Give Their Best Practices for Surviving Industry Volatility
- Legal Trends and Issues in Agricultural Product Litigation and Regulation
- The Latest FDA and USDA Regulations and Enforcement Trends
- Food and Technology: Opportunities and Risks
- The Latest "Watch Out" Labeling and Marketing Claims That Plaintiffs Are Challenging
- New Foods and Ingredients: Regulatory and Litigation Considerations
For more information, including a detailed agenda and information about CLE credits, please visit the event website.
Standard Registration: $395/person
Faegre Drinker Clients: Complimentary
Continental breakfast, lunch and networking reception are included in the registration fee.
If you have questions about this program, please contact Angela Wood or call +1 303 607 3662.