Diego represents companies from multiple industries, including construction and real estate, technology, and financial services. He can be relied on by clients in these industries seeking to address legal issues related to their business interests or defend those interests in court or arbitration.
Following graduation from law school, Diego served as a judicial clerk to Justice Helen E. Hoens of the New Jersey Supreme Court. Diego’s clerkship exposed him to dozens of civil litigations, in the commercial context and otherwise, before New Jersey’s highest state court.
- Represented a leading healthcare liability insurer in an advertising litigation; summary judgment granted in favor of the insurer. NJ PURE v. Princeton Insurance Company, 2018 WL 4502187 (D.N.J.)
- Represents a prominent real estate development group in a litigation against its commercial tenant
- Represented a premier wedding and special event venue in a complex construction dispute against its former general contractor and various subcontractors
- Represented a technology and multi-industrial solutions provider in an arbitration against its former subcontractor
- Represented a broker-dealer in an arbitration against a financial advisor formerly employed by the broker-dealer
- Represented several luxury automotive dealerships in litigations against a former executive and other former management-level employees
- Represents an infection prevention device manufacturer in a dispute with a former product supplier
- Represented a technology solutions provider in a dispute with a former business partner
- Represented executives of a data analytics company in an employment-related dispute
Diego is an avid fan of the New York Yankees, New York Jets and Brooklyn Nets. He also enjoys playing softball, jogging, and reading historical fiction and non-fiction novels.