Rob Goldstein develops practical business solutions for clients’ corporate and transactional matters. With more than 25 years of experience, he advises on business ownership, formation, capital accumulation, acquisitions and dispositions. Robert has particular experience advising food manufacturers — organic, natural and conventional — on the transactional issues unique to that industry.
Emerging Companies Experience
Rob provides startup companies with business guidance on:
- Choice of entity
- Corporate formalities
- Shareholder and operating agreements
- Contract drafting
For more established business clients, Rob counsels on operational issues such as:
- Vendor and supplier relationships
- Protection of intellectual property
- Corporate governance
- Capital raising
- Contract interpretation and dispute analysis
- Exit planning
Transactional and Contracts Experience
Rob negotiates and drafts contracts such as:
- Co-packing agreements
- Private label manufacturing agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Supply agreements
- Trademark license agreements
Additionally, Rob helps clients navigate and close complex transactions such as mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructures.
Services & Industries
Temple University Beasley School of Law
University of Pennsylvania
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Naturally Boulder, Inc.
- Naturally Boulder — Board of Directors (Treasurer)
- Slow Food Denver, Inc.
- Allergy Safe Kids, Inc.
- Ekar Farm
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business — Corporate/M&A, 2014
- Martindale-Hubbell — Peer Review Rating: AV®