A dedicated trial lawyer known for his attention to detail and track record of success, Travis Gamble is an advocate for companies in complex commercial and business disputes, with a particular focus on personal injury, product liability, engineering, construction and premises liability litigation.
He defends clients in high-stakes mass tort, class-action and multidistrict litigation in state and federal courts across the country. In addition to Texas, he has tried cases in California, Arizona, Michigan, New Mexico, Arkansas, New Jersey, Mississippi and Ohio. He also routinely coordinates litigation matters for clients in the United States and abroad.
Travis serves as national coordinating counsel for one of the nation’s most prominent nonprofit disaster relief and aid corporations, and litigates cases on its behalf throughout Texas and the United States.
- Representation of a national construction equipment and traffic control device contractor in personal injury and wrongful death litigation throughout Texas
- Representation of, and regional coordinating counsel for, a vehicle distributor in products liability actions and routine business and contractual disputes
- Defense of a foreign automobile manufacturer in products liability suits arising from rollover, backover and airbag injuries in state and federal courts throughout the southern United States
- Defense of a multinational construction equipment designer/manufacturer in catastrophic injury cases involving all-terrain forklifts and aerial work platforms
- Defense of a national non-profit corporation in personal injury litigation throughout the southern United States
- Defense of a large trucking company in complex commercial, personal injury and business disputes
- Representation of a municipal water district in a case involving the engineering, design and construction of a domestic water supply and distribution system
- Defense of a multinational insurer in complex insurance bad faith litigation
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Baylor University School of Law
J.D. Order of the Barristers (1997)
B.B.A. in Marketing and Real Estate (1992)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
In addition to his trial practice, Travis has an active pro bono practice and serves as a mentor to junior lawyers.
- American Bar Association — Former Editor of the ABA automotive newsletter
- Dallas Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
Travis is actively involved in many charitable and civic organizations, including organizations dedicated to helping children and adults with autism and other special needs.
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP — Pro Bono Committee
- Dallas Bar Association — Life Fellow
- Texas Super Lawyers — Rising Star 2008-09
- State Bar of Texas — Rising Star