Purchase, Sale and Development
Sandi has represented numerous clients in commercial property purchases, sales and development transactions across the United States. Her experience in this area includes:
- Acquisition and development of retail store properties across the U.S.
- Acquisition and divestiture of commercial properties throughout the country, including the sale/leaseback of various office buildings in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Texas and several multisite, multistate acquisitions of retail bank branch locations from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Acquisition, development and sales of gasoline and convenience stores throughout the Midwest and Alaska.
- Coordination of real estate due diligence teams for high-value merger and acquisition transactions.
- Securitization of ancillary property rights, including beneficial easements and licenses.
Sandi represents both landlords and tenants in commercial leasing transactions involving retail, office and industrial properties, including ground leases and build-to-suit leases.
Her experience in this area includes:
- Leasing of headquarters, warehouse, distribution and other corporate facilities.
- Leasing of office and retail locations throughout the U.S.
- Leasing of gasoline and convenience stores and automated car wash facilities throughout the Midwest and Southeast
- Negotiation of leases assignment, sublease, amendment and early entry documents
Sandi represents both lenders and borrowers in commercial financing transactions, including sale/leaseback and mortgage financing transactions
Sandi has also practiced extensively in 1031 tax deferred exchange transactions.