This is part of a webinar series hosted by Faegre Drinker’s international team. The series tackles timely issues of importance for companies with international business and growth objectives.
Lessons learned from recent bank failures show how a failure in one jurisdiction can impact all industries globally. Identifying supply-chain (and other critical stakeholder) weaknesses and particularly single points of failure, mapping them, running scenarios, and developing contingency plans forms part of any business planning — whether a business be large or small. We’ll discuss:
- Mapping your supplier journey in the context of your business processes and ultimate delivery to customers.
- Looking beyond your immediate suppliers to potential failures on the part of other stakeholders and further up the supply chain.
- Managing your dependence on remote or unstable locations.
- Identifying your insider risks including overreliance on single individuals.
- Processes to identify your regulatory environment, monitor compliance and identify trends that may disrupt business.
11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. ET
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date. Content available to view on demand through Thursday, December 14, 2023. Please note, continuing education credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
Continuing Education Credit
Visit the event website for information on available continuing education credit.
Contact Natalie Brzoza or call +1 312 356 5146.