Hungry for the latest food law insights and developments? Our Bite-Sized Legal food webinar series is just the thing to satisfy your appetite. Sessions highlight recent litigation trends and regulatory updates relevant to your day-to-day operations.
Join seasoned immigration and compliance attorneys in a fast-paced discussion of the issues HR and legal professionals need to know to stay on top of critical issues including:
- Food producers facing compliance challenges to ensure their workforce is authorized to work in the U.S.
- Internal investigations for employee identity and documentation issues
- Securing work authorization for employees who need sponsorship
- Obligations regarding staffing agencies
- Handling increased government oversight and investigations
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date. Content available to view on demand through December 29, 2023. Please note, continuing education credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
Tell Me More
For detailed event information, including speakers, please visit the event website.
Continuing Education Credit
Visit the event website for information on available continuing education credit.
Contact Natalie Brzoza or call +1 312 356 5146.