Speaking Engagement Recap
September 14, 2021
Creating the New Hybrid Workplace
Understanding the Big Picture — Expectations, Trends & Decision-Making About Hybrid Workplaces
Dan Prokott and Nicole Truso are presenting “Understanding the Big Picture — Expectations, Trends & Decision-Making About Hybrid Workplaces” for Minnesota CLE. Nicole and Dan are discussing:
- What is hybrid work and what are the types of hybrid workplaces?
- What are employee and employer expectations?
- What are the opportunities, potential downfalls and risks?
- What are the trends?
- What are good and not-so-good examples of what the decision-making process looks like as employers determine whether and how to transition?
- Who should be part of the decision-making team?
- How does an employer set criteria by which to judge whether hybrid and remote arrangements are working?
- How does an employer best keep employees in the loop about the status and details of the move (or not) to a hybrid workplace?
- How does an employer best implement the decision to move to a hybrid workplace?