This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California: 1 participatory hour of general credit
- Colorado: 1 live hour of general credit
- Connecticut: 1 reciprocal hour of general credit
- Delaware: 1 hour of general CLE credit
- Illinois: 1 hour of general credit
- Indiana: 1 distance hour of substantive general credit
- New Jersey: 1 distance hour of CLE Credit
- New York: 1 non-traditional hour of professional practice credit for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys
- Pennsylvania: 1 live hour of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit
- Texas: 1 hour of general credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Iowa, Minnesota and Virginia.
An application for HRCI credit has been submitted for 1 hours of HR General recertification credits. SHRM offers 1:1 reciprocity for any CLE accredited course.