Please join us for the fifth installment of Faegre Drinker’s Customs and Trade Webinar Series. In this one-hour session, attendees will hear our panel of industry leaders discuss the Biden’s administration trade agenda and how it could affect various industries.
Specific topics will include:
- The Biden administration’s trade agenda
- The congressional trade outlook
- Changing export controls on China: Huawei, Hong Kong and military end users
- A sanctions update on Cuba, Iran and Burma/Myanmar
- Understanding investment restrictions with the new Treasury Department ban on securities of “Chinese Communist Military Companies”
- Updates on Sections 232 and 301
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood or call +1 303 607 3662.