Speaking Engagement Recap
June 03, 2020
Indiana Chamber of Commerce 26th Annual Employment Law Seminar
Faegre Drinker attorneys presented during the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s 26th Annual Employment Law Seminar on June 3, 2020. The interactive virtual seminar was updated to provide timely employment law information in response to COVID-19.
Sessions during the seminar included:
- “The Labor Law Implications of COVID-19” presented by partner Stuart R. Buttrick.
- “Post-Pandemic Practices: Looking Forward to What Comes Next” presented by associates Adriana Figueroa and Sarah R. Doty.
- “Remote Control: Strategies and Pitfalls When Managing a Socially Distant Workforce” presented by associate Alexander E. Preller.
- “Families First Coronavirus Response Act: How Does it Impact Your Business” presented by associate Sarah K. Noack.
- “Practical Tips for Counseling California Employers in the COVID-19 World” presented by partner Daniel G. Prokott.
- “Social Distancing, but Not on Social Media: How to Protect Your Brand and Respond When Employees Discuss on Social Media Your Company’s COVID-19 Policies and Practices” presented by counsel Rebekah Ramirez and associate Carita Austin.
- “Litigation on the Horizon” presented by partner Gregory P. Abrams and associate Taylor L. Haran.