Trade secret litigation has been on the rise in recent years, and 2020 was no exception. This panel of Faegre Drinker’s trade secret litigators will explore notable legal developments from the past year and discuss how they impact a company’s efforts to protect and enforce its trade secrets. The webinar also will analyze key trends relating to trade secret protection and provide practical tips to those responsible for trade secret policies.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Kassie Weld or call +1 612 766 7308.
11:00 a.m. – Noon MT
Noon – 1:00 p.m. CT
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California – 1.0 participatory hours of general credit
- Colorado – 1.0 live hours of general credit
- Connecticut – 1.0 reciprocal hours of general credit
- Illinois – 1.0 hours of general credit
- Indiana – 1.0 distance hours of substantive general credit
- New Jersey – 1.2 distance hours of CLE credit
- New York – 1.0 non-traditional hours of professional practice credit for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys
- Pennsylvania – 1.0 distance hours of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit
- Texas – 1.0 hours of general credit
- Florida – 1.0 reciprocal hours of general credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Delaware, Iowa, Minnesota, and Virginia.