Faegre Drinker is a nonpartisan organization. Information shared during this event is intended to help attendees understand the potential business impacts or regulatory changes resulting from the upcoming election and should not be viewed as a political endorsement or reflection.
The dust is settling on the 2020 elections, and it is time to start planning for the incoming Administration and Congress. Join our panelists as they discuss the shifts in the federal Executive Branch and Congress, including the agenda for congressional leaders who will be leading key committees and the impacts of these changes on key economic sectors and the overall landscape in 2021. This session will address the anticipated legislative agenda, regulatory changes, budget developments and more. Learn what next steps you should be taking to prepare.
- Josh Andrews, Senior Director, Faegre Drinker
- Jodie Curtis, Executive Vice President, District Policy Group at Faegre Drinker
- Megan Herber, Director, Faegre Drinker
- Pat Hughes, Partner, Faegre Drinker
- Luke Messer, Former Congressman; Principal, Faegre Drinker
- Brandon Kirkham, Moderator, Principal, Faegre Drinker
QUESTIONS? Please contact Jenna Innocenzi or call +1 215 988 1104.
Related Legal Services
11:00 – 12:30 p.m. CT
10:00 – 11:30 a.m. MT
9:00 – 10:30 a.m. PT