Brexit, International Trade and Financial Services in 2021
An International Business Briefing Webinar
This is part of a webinar series hosted by Faegre Drinker’s international team. The series will tackle timely issues of importance for companies with international business and growth objectives.
On December 31, 2020 the U.K. will leave the EU Single Market and Customs Union. After more than four years of campaigning and political and trade negotiations, the transition period will end, and businesses will need to adapt to a new environment. Join us and EU colleagues at Van Bael & Bellis for a summary of the latest international trade developments and practical guidance on how U.S. businesses trading in or with the U.K. and EU can prepare for 2021. Faegre Drinker’s financial services industry team will also provide an update on the position of financial services businesses operating on a pan-EU basis and the arrangements between the EU and the U.K. for the operation of the financial services industry after December 31, 2020.
- Huw Beverley-Smith, Partner, Faegre Drinker
- Philippe De Baere, Partner, Van Bael & Bellis
- Gary N. Laitner, Partner, Faegre Drinker (Moderator)
- Pablo Muñiz, Partner, Van Bael & Bellis
- Richard Tall, Partner, Faegre Drinker
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Lindsey Merek or call +1 317 237 1289.
Related Legal Services
9:30 – 10:30 a.m. MT
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CT
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET
4:30 – 5:30 p.m. GMT
This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- Colorado – 1.0 live hours of general credit
- Illinois – 1.0 hours of general credit
- Indiana – 1.0 distance hours of substantive general credit
- Pennsylvania – 1.0 distance hours of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Iowa, Minnesota and Missouri.