The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has raised the compliance bar for employers. The wide-ranging changes introduced by the GDPR have implications for organizational culture and the structure and processes of HR departments.
Join us for our GDP(H)R briefing and an overview of key issues for employers in the first 12 months since the GDPR came into force, including:
- The GDPR’s territorial scope and the challenges of a mobile workforce
- Implementing multi-jurisdictional policies and procedures, and cultural/national variations in privacy standards
- Managing global recruitment: applicant notices and pre-employment checks
- Responding to data subject rights requests and navigating differences in national laws
- Monitoring employees for performance and investigative purposes
- International transfers of employee data
8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. PDT
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. MDT
10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. CDT
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EDT
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. BST
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we'll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Applications for CLE credit will be submitted in California, Colorado, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota. Credit will also be available in the following states due to reciprocity: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Maine, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
The program will also be submitted to the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) for continuing education credit review.
If you have questions about this program, please contact Lindsey Merek or call +1 317 237 1289.