Drinker Biddle is proud to be a Gold Sponsor for SunStar Strategic’s 2019 Mutual Fund Conference. The conference is ideal for small- to medium-sized funds that want to grow.
Philadelphia partner Jillian Bosmann will moderate a panel presenting Proven Growth Strategies on Tuesday, April 30. The panelists are from small, medium and larger firms who’ve implemented a variety of marketing strategies, and they’re ready to share their pitfalls and successes!
As you know, thriving in today’s competitive environment is tougher than ever. This event takes place April 29 & 30 in Washington, D.C., and will feature speakers from among the most successful firms presenting a wide range of distribution strategies to encourage and inspire you.
Because you are a guest of Drinker Biddle, the fee is $575, which is a $100 discount from the regular fee. Simply select “Sponsored Guest” when you register.
The event features two keynote speakers:
Christopher Davis, Head of U.S. Research at Strategic Insight, who will present “Distribution Essentials for Boutique Funds.” Although Strategic Insight provides data and intelligence to asset managers of all sizes, Christopher will review the universe of data to determine how boutique firms can compete with the largest of funds.
His comments will address opportunities that boutique firms have to distinguish themselves from the pack, avoid the race-to-the-bottom for fees, and maximize sales through multiple distribution channels.
Warren Miller, founder of Flowspring, will also present a data-based talk titled, "Beating the big guys – How to attract assets as an active, boutique manager.” He will share unique analytics that highlight how small managers are already winning and how to take these strategies to the next level. His comments will include a close examination of the characteristics of funds that are driving significant asset growth.
In addition, the event will offer the following panelists:
- Fund managers with assets ranging from $120 million to $250 billion talking about specific techniques that they use to sell their funds, covering an array of products, sales efforts and marketing structures
- Industry professionals offering insights on how to get on BD platforms and maximize opportunities
- M&A experts discussing what’s happening in the industry and how funds can best estimate their value
- Financial journalists sharing what they’re looking for and what topics they find to be of interest
- Data and digital providers demonstrating how to maximize their services for advisor outreach through smart data
See the speaker bios.
View the agenda.
Ideas on How to Thrive in an Ever-Changing Industry
Truly a conference you won't want to miss—there is nothing else like it in the industry. We highly endorse the quality and variety of panelists for this year’s conference.