Speaking Engagement Recap
November 30, 2015
English Law Week 2015
Enforcing Debts Through the English Courts
Robert Campbell of Faegre Baker Daniels will join a panel on "Enforcing Debts Through the English Courts - Introduction" at English Law Week 2015 in Moscow. English Law Week brings together Russian and U.K. legal academics and lawyers to promote legal links and business between the two countries and to help legal practitioners explore and understand the latest developments.
Campbell's panel will address:
- Enforcing foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Using the court to obtain information about a debtor's assets
- Piercing trust to enforce debts
- Obtaining information about a debtor's assets through private investigations
- Charging orders, orders for sale of asset and the appointment of receivers
- Interim remedies, tracking of the assets to recover debts (Russian vs. English practice)
Faegre Baker Daniels is a proud sponsor of English Law Week 2015.
10 Smolenskaya Naberezhnaya
November 30 - December 2, 2015