Both buyers and sellers rely on Joseph for guidance through acquisition and disposition transactions involving office, industrial, retail, farmland and redevelopment areas. Buyers and sellers alike value his attention to detail and experience in bringing complex commercial real estate transactions to closing.
In addition, Joseph represents both landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial, retail and ground lease transactions. He works on leasing matters ranging from significant, complex lease negotiations, including build-to-suit leases and whole-building corporate headquarter leases, to more routine lease transactions and other ancillary lease issues, such as leasehold financings, subordination agreements, lien waivers, exclusive agency agreements and commission agreements. Finally, Joseph has extensive experience in representing clients in joint venture agreements relating to real estate.
- Representation of a prominent developer in connection with leasing of an approximately 300,000 square foot build to suit lease to be utilized as the global headquarters of an international pharmaceutical company
- Representation of a joint venture between two real estate investor clients in connection with the leasing of a retail store to a national home goods and furnishing retailer in a prominent downtown business district in New Jersey
- Representation of a landlord in connection with a 170,000 square foot office lease in a multi-tenanted class A office building
- Representation of a joint venture in connection with the acquisition of two commercial properties in Morristown, New Jersey
- Representation of a purchaser in connection with the sale and leaseback of a global headquarters of a Fortune 500 company
Joseph and his wife, Adrianne, live in Morris County, New Jersey, with their two children. When they are not spending time at the lake near their home, you can find them skiing and snowboarding in the winter and visiting national parks in the summer.