Drew helps clients with, among other things:
- Valuing and dividing complex marital assets (including corporations, limited liability corporations, partnerships, professional practices and proprietorships)
- Strategizing as to the equitable distribution of marital assets and asset protection
- Assessing and addressing business owner, executive, professional, athlete, celebrity, and public-figure compensation and benefits
- Coordinating entity and individual tax analysis and planning
- Tracing domestic and international assets
- Resolving business valuation disputes among companies and related individuals
- Drafting premarital, post-marital, separation and cohabitation agreements
- Advising as to contested child custody and child support proceedings
National Leader in Family Law
Drew is nationally recognized as a leader in family law. He is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the International Academy of Family Lawyers. Chambers USA has ranked Drew in Band 1 in Matrimonial & Family Law in Indiana, and Best Lawyers in America recognizes him in Family Law.
Drew writes, lectures and teaches frequently on the financial topics and trial skills in divorce. He is on the editorial board of Business Valuation Resources’ Business Valuation Update and has authored multiple articles on business valuation, tax considerations and trial skills, which have been published in the Journal of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, the American Bar Association’s Family Advocate magazine, Chambers and Partners’ Global Practice Guide on Indiana Family Law, and other publications. Drew also teaches trial skills at the National Family Law Trial Institute and for various other state and national programs.
He collaborates closely with a vast array of Faegre Drinker's corporate, financial services, entrepreneurial services, taxation, estate planning and real estate professionals to provide clients with comprehensive personal and business-oriented services.
Due to privacy considerations, Drew does not publish his list of current or former clients, or professional experiences. In Indiana, Drew has tried and been appellate counsel for some of the most complex business valuation and related issues, which include: the valuation of businesses and professional practices, business valuation date disputes, divorce taxation issues, and premarital and postmarital agreements.
Drew is a past member of the firm’s executive committee and management board. He currently is one of the firm’s contingent fee partners and the firm’s pricing partner.
*The comments of others regarding our work, set forth above, do not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.