Robin’s experience includes:
- Tracking eminent domain data
- Conducting research on property involved in condemnation
- Drafting and examining documents
- Preparing for trial
- Assisting with residential and non-residential relocation law
- Preparing relocation/reestablishment claims involved in condemnation actions
- Performing title searches; historical land and title searches and ownership, tenant and tax information searches
Robin communicates with appointed condemnation commissioners, appraisers, counsel and landowners to coordinate commissioner viewing and hearing schedules, document exchanges and preparation of awards and settlement documents.
Robin’s experience also includes construction contract disputes, prevailing wage cases, real estate transactions and landlord/tenant contracts.