Peter’s experience includes:
- Assisting attorneys in handling assigned case files
- Drafting pleadings, motions and subpoenas
- Performing background investigations
- Managing and coordinating electronic and hard-copy document collections
- Preparing reports
- Communicating with experts
Before joining the firm, Peter worked as a paralegal for Elderkin & Pirnie, performing legal research, drafting documents for the sales of commercial and residential properties, and writing medical record and deposition summaries.