As an undergraduate student, Catherine gained invaluable experience working in a lab at UMass Boston researching toxicity in invertebrates. Skills learned during her undergrad served Catherine well in law school where she served as a graduate research assistant at Indiana University Maurer School of Law. In this role she supported professors in intellectual property research. She also dedicated multiple years to working in the Maurer IP Clinic helping individuals and small clients receive IP legal aid.
Catherine likes to spend her free time running with her Australian Shepherds, Bindi and Gus, or sailing with her father. Her favorite time of year is the fall/winter season—Catherine prefers the cold to the heat. You can find her outdoors even on the coldest days.
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Indiana University Maurer School of Law
J.D. IP Theory (editor-in-chief) (2021)
Indiana University, Bloomington
Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry (2018)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- S. J Plager Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
- Faegre Drinker Diversity Collective — Member, 2021-present
- Faegre Drinker Black Associates Group — Member, 2021-present
- Faegre Drinker Law School Diversity Ambassador — 2021-present
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2022