Her experience includes:
- Drafting discovery requests, declarations, affidavits, motions, and pleadings.
- Legal authority and record evidence cite checking.
- Organizing and overseeing complex document collections and reviews.
- Assisting with document review and coding.
- Arranging logistics for out-of-state trials.
- Preparation of witness deposition kits.
- Preparing and maintaining privilege logs.
- Preparing and updating exhibit and witness lists for trial.
Before joining the firm, Shelley had over 12 years of litigation experience. In addition to intellectual property, Shelley’s experience includes business litigation and family law.
Shelley enjoys camping, hiking, canoeing, and exploring new places.