On corporate matters, RoxAnn:
- Assists with the formation and maintenance of corporate entities
- Conducts Uniform Commercial Code searches, analysis and filings
- Prepares apostilles for document authentication in other countries
- Drafts documents related to entity formation, transactions and corporate maintenance
RoxAnn assists with securities matters by:
- Handling applications for Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR Filer Codes
- Preparing and filing Form D Notices with the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Performing Blue Sky research and state notice filings
Mergers & Acquisitions
RoxAnn assists in mergers and acquisitions, private placement offerings, venture capital equity and debt financings, and Assignment of Claims Act of 1940 filings. She also assists with real estate acquisitions and sales, including Federal Interest transactions and zoning verifications.
Prior to joining the firm, RoxAnn worked as a legal assistant at a firm in Kansas, where she supported attorneys in corporate transactions, bank foreclosures, abstract review for oil and gas leases, and estate planning.