Before joining the firm, Jillian served as a judicial intern for Vice Chancellor Morgan T. Zurn of the Delaware Chancery Court. She also interned in the General Counsel’s Office for Wawa, Inc., supporting the in-house attorneys by performing research on various legal issues.
While in law school, Jillian was a research assistant to Professor Michael Moreland and was a Managing Board member of the Villanova Law Review. Additionally, Jillian participated in the business law concentration and co-authored an article with Professor Benjamin Willis that was published in Volume 170 of Tax Notes Federal magazine.
Jillian was a summer associate with our firm in 2019 and 2020.
Jillian loves cooking and recently took a pasta-making class in Italy. She also enjoys watching sports, reading mystery novels and traveling.
Services & Industries
Villanova University School of Law
J.D. Villanova Law Review (managing editor of operations) (2021)
Florida State University
B.S. in Psychology and Criminology (2018)
Insights & Events
- Springing the End of Zero-Basis Debt
Author, with Benjamin M. Willis and Celso L. Leite Jr. Tax Notes Federal, Vol. 170. March 22, 2021
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2022
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Professor Louis Del Duca Memorial Award, 2021
- Villanova Law School Faculty – Hyman-Goodman Award, 2021
- Villanova Law School – St. Ives Award, 2021; Obert Award, 2021