Susan Lahr assists with litigation, including consumer claims actions, antitrust and complex commercial litigation, arbitrations, multidistrict litigation, class actions and environmental litigation.
Susan’s experience includes:
- Managing high volumes of deadlines, processes and cases
- Managing and analyzing discovery data to support legal arguments and build affirmative defenses
- Drafting summaries of facts, answers to complaints, discovery requests, discovery responses and other pleadings
- Managing the deposition designation process
- Assisting with drafting witness outlines, opening statements and closing arguments
- Assisting at counsel table during trials
- Creating, managing and operating electronic presentations for oral arguments, mock trials and trials
Susan also researches and writes on topics ranging from maintenance of wilderness areas to the redevelopment of closed military bases.
Susan has experience working as a senior environmental paralegal at Cargill, Incorporated.
Susan enjoys active, outdoor adventures including skiing in the mountains and windsurfing in the Caribbean. She has completed numerous endurance events, including ultramarathons and three Ironman triathlons.
Services & Industries
Legal Lean Sigma™ White Belt
Saint Cloud State University
B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude
Alexandria Technical College
Diploma in Legal Secretary Program, with honors
Leadership & Community
- The Wilderness Society
- American Rivers
- Izaak Walton League of America
- Friends of the Boundary Waters Wilderness
- Sierra Club
- Defenders of Wildlife and Friends of the Minnesota Valley - Reviewed, analyzed and summarized hundreds of discovery documents in support of appeals and managed the files
- Minnesota Association of Litigation Support Professionals
- Minnesota Paralegal Association