Angie is particularly knowledgeable regarding issues that impact mechanical product manufacturers — supply chain disagreements, product warranty safeguards and product liability litigation. She also assists clients with regulatory compliance, product warranty review and risk avoidance strategy development.
Angie also assists clients in the health care, financial services and life insurance industries with their litigation needs.
Angie serves as the deputy practice group leader for the firm’s business litigation practice.
- Helman v. Lexington National Insurance Corporation — Led trial team in securing complete defense verdict in intentional torts case on behalf of bond surety issuer.
- Mullin v. Zimmer, Inc. — Trial team member that secured a complete defense verdict of a defective artificial hip after a three-week jury trial.
- Fulton Industries, Inc., et al. v. Daimler, et al. — Represent automaker regarding claims arising out of large scale long-term supply contract.
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy — Faculty Member, Deposition Skills, 2014-present
- University of Notre Dame School of Law — Adjunct Professor, Deposition Skills and Trial Advocacy, 2014-17
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Indiana University Maurer School of Law
Saint Mary's College
Insights & Events
- Responding to Discovery Subpoenas: Indiana
Co-author with Harmony Mappes, Practical Law, Thomson Reuters, January 14, 2015
- Drafting and Issuing Discovery Subpoenas: Indiana
Co-author with Harmony Mappes, Practical Law, Thomson Reuters, December 7, 2014
Leadership & Community
Angie is a certified domestic relations mediator and assists victims of domestic abuse in obtaining protective orders against abusers through the Family Justice Center of St. Joseph County.
- St. Joseph County Bar Association — Past Member, Board of Governors
- Faegre Baker Daniels Women's Forum for Achievement — Past Member, Leadership Council
- YWCA of St. Joseph County — Former Board Member
- South Bend Alumni Association — Past Member, Board of Governors
- Litigation Practice Group — Deputy Co-Leader
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020-21
- Faegre Baker Daniels — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2014-19
- Public Interest Law Foundation Award