Dianna’s experience encompasses all aspects of U.S. and international trademark law, including:
- Global trademark portfolio and brand management
- Clearance searches and opinions
- Prosecution of domestic and international trademark applications
- Policing and enforcement of trademark rights
- Due diligence reviews
- Preparing assignment documents
Dianna joined the firm as a paralegal. Prior to joining, she worked as an in-house paralegal at a medical device company, managing U.S. and foreign trademark portfolios, searching trademark clearance, drafting confidentiality agreements and patent license agreements and reviewing label and advertising.