Kirsten served as a summer associate with Faegre Drinker, where she conducted research and drafted memos and motions on a variety of litigation projects, focusing in intellectual property, business litigation and products liability litigation. She has had a wide variety of other work experiences, including working as a file clerk with Lind Jensen Sullivan & Peterson, a judicial intern with the Hennepin County Courthouse and an intern with both OneVillage Partners and the Citizens League.
Kirsten also held multiple positions at her alma mater, including an internship with the Northwestern Pritzker School of Law’s Bluhm Legal Clinic, Children and Family Justice Center and a research assistantship with Northwestern’s Department of Psychology.
Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
J.D. cum laude, Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology (associate editor) (2019)
B.A. in History and Political Science (2014)
Insights & Events
Leadership & Community
- Illinois Legal Aid Online – Volunteer, 2016-19
- Wills for Heroes – Volunteer, 2016
- Equip for Equality – Voting Rights Project, Election Day Volunteer, 2016
- Faegre Drinker — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2020-22
- Faegre Baker Daniels — Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2019