When responding to a high-pressure cyber incident, a strong data analytics team is invaluable — and can almost allow attorneys to see into the future. In this episode of the Faegre Drinker on Law and Technology Podcast, host Jason G. Weiss sits down with Jay Brudz, partner at Faegre Drinker and Tritura managing executive director, and Kenny Darrell, Tritura senior data scientist, to discuss the use of data analytics in investigations.
The conversation covers a number of questions, including:
- How do analytics fit into the law firm space?
- What are data analytics?
- How is data useful in incident response matters?
- What is the difference between data analytics and cyber forensics?
- What value do data analytics add to the client?
- What is a breach coach and why are they important?
- How do data analytics help clients with mergers and acquisitions?