In the upcoming Ransomware Response Review, Faegre Drinker's cybersecurity thought leaders Pete Baldwin and Grayson Harbour, along with 3M Director and Assistant General Counsel – Global Cyber & Product Security and Retired FBI Special Agent Jason G. Weiss, will provide a play-by-play review of the most important steps you need to take in order to prepare for, respond to, and recover from a ransomware attack. All attorneys with an interest in, responsibility for, or need to develop their cyber preparedness and response programs should not miss this engaging presentation. Specifically, the panel will discuss:
- Pre-attack preparation including cyber hygiene checks and assessing and strengthening your security posture through the use of frameworks and self-assessments.
- How to immediately respond to a ransomware attack.
- A discussion of the issues and responsibilities that follow an attack including regulatory notification, potential litigation and internal post-mortems.
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. ET
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date. Content available to view on demand through Thursday, August 24, 2023. Please note, continuing education credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
- Pete Baldwin, Faegre Drinker
- Grayson Harbour, Faegre Drinker
- Jason G. Weiss, 3M
Tell Me More
For detailed event information, including speakers, please visit the event website.
Visit the event website for information on available continuing education credit.
Contact Heather Sanders or call +1 215 988 1127.