In November 2021, we discussed the fiduciary rules that apply to churches and church-related organizations that sponsor retirement plans for their employees. Specifically, we dispelled the myth that church plans are not subject to certain fiduciary rules or have little to no fiduciary obligations. This is especially true as the courts, state regulators and governmental agencies are focusing their attention on those fiduciary obligations and how they are being met.
This webinar is going to discuss the following:
- What some state regulators are focusing on with respect to church plans.
- What questions government agencies are asking about church plans.
- Five best practices that church plan fiduciaries should implement.
Join us for this one-hour webinar.
9:00 – 10:00 a.m. PT
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. MT
11:00 a.m. – Noon CT
Noon – 1:00 p.m. ET
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. BST
- Heather B. Abrigo, Faegre Drinker
- Joey Biggerstaff, CRPC™, ARC Retirement Plan Group
- Joshua J. Waldbeser, Faegre Drinker
Investment Advice offered through Advisor Resource Council (ARC), a registered investment advisor. ARC is not affiliated with the law firm of Faegre Drinker.
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we'll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date. Continuing education credit is not available for on-demand viewing.
Questions? Please contact Angela Wood or call +1 303 607 3662.