Please join us for this series focused on the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) Prohibited Transaction Exemption 2020 and potential pitfalls of the exemption. The series will focus on what may be misunderstood about the exemption.
The U.S. Department of Labor has expanded its interpretation of the ERISA and Code regulatory definitions of non-discretionary fiduciary investment advice. Please join us for the first webinar in this series where Faegre Drinker attorneys will discuss the re-interpretation and best practices in navigating it.
During this first webinar we will discuss:
- Application and timing of the fiduciary interpretation
- The expanded re-interpretation of ERISA and Code definitions
- Compliance challenges with conditions
- DOL guidance on rollover recommendations
- Factors financial institutions should consider in their disclosures
11:00 – 11:45 a.m. PT
Noon – 12:45 p.m. MT
1:00 – 1:45 p.m. CT
2:00 – 2:45 p.m. ET
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
Questions? Please contact Heather Sanders or call +1 215 988 1127.