Speaking Engagement Recap
December 06, 2022
Overcoming the Trials and Tribulations of Plaintiff Census Forms and Registries: What’s Working, What’s Not, and How Proposed MDL Rule Changes May Improve the System
ACI’s 2022 Drug & Medical Device Litigation Conference
Christine Kain is presenting “Overcoming the Trials and Tribulations of Plaintiff Census Forms and Registries: What’s Working, What’s Not, and How Proposed MDL Rule Changes May Improve the System” at the 2022 Drug & Medical Device Litigation Conference in New York City. The panel discussion will include:
- How has the use of plaintiff census forms and registries been playing out in recent prominent MDLs?
- How is the data in these forms impacting judicial decisions and future proceedings?
- Assessing the pros and cons of these census registries: Are they actually working as intended?
- Addressing collateral issues: How are these census registries impacting the tolling of statutes of limitations?
- Devising defense strategies to effectively move cases off census registries
- Examining recent proposed MDL rule changes that aim to improve early vetting of claims
- What will the new rules require for early proofs of product use and injury, and how might this impact the efficiency of plaintiff registries?
New York Marriot Marquis
New York, New York 10036
Related Legal Services