This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California: 1.0 participatory hour of general credit
- Colorado: 1.0 live hour of general credit
- Connecticut: 1.0 reciprocal hour of general credit
- Illinois: 1.0 hour of general credit
- Indiana: 1.0 distance hour of substantive general credit
- New Jersey: 1.2 hour distance hours of CLE credit
- New York: 1.0 live hour of professional practice credit for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys
- Pennsylvania: 1.0 live hour of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit
- Texas: 1.0 hour of general credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: i.e. Delaware, Iowa, Minnesota and Virginia.
Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP (Faegre Drinker) has been certified by the New York Continuing Legal Education Board, the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board, and the Illinois Minimum Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education. Faegre Drinker is a Certified Provider, as recognized by the Colorado Supreme Court Continuing Legal Judicial Education Committee and a State Bar of California approved MCLE provider. Faegre Drinker is an Approved Sponsor with the Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education and an accredited provider approved by the State Bar of Texas, Committee on MCLE.