This program has been approved only for the following continuing legal education credits:
- California – 1.0 participatory hours of general credit
- Connecticut – 1.0 reciprocal hours of general credit
- Delaware – 1.0 hours of general CLE credit
- Illinois – 1.0 hours of general credit
- Iowa – 1.0 hours of general CLE credit
- New Jersey – 1.2 distance hours of CLE credit
- New York – 1.0 non-traditional hours of professional practice credit for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys
- Pennsylvania – 1.0 distance hours of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit
- Texas – 1.0 hours of general credit
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Colorado, Indiana, Minnesota and Virginia.
An application for HRCI credit has been submitted for 1 hour of HR General and is currently pending.
SHRM offers 1:1 reciprocity for any CLE accredited course.