This program has been approved by and in accordance with the Commissions, Boards, and Committees for Continuing Legal Education in the following states for the listed amount of credits:
- California – 1.0 participatory hours of credit, which 0 may be claimed for required MCLE in legal ethics, elimination of bias, or competence issues.
- Colorado – 1.0 Live hours of credit, of which 0 may be claimed for ethics.
- Connecticut – 1.0 reciprocal hours of credit, of which 0 may be claimed for ethics.
- Illinois – 1.0 hours of general CLE including 0 hours of professional responsibility.
- Indiana – 1.0 of distance hours of substantive continuing education credit, including 0 hours of ethics or nls continuing education credit.
- New Jersey –1.2 distance hours of CLE Credit. Of these, 0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism.
- New York – 1.0 non-traditional hours of CLE credit, of which 1.0 credit hours can be applied towards professional practice OR ethics and professionalism for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
- Pennsylvania – 1.0 distance hours of substantive law, practice, and procedure CLE credit and 0 hours of ethics, professionalism or substance abuse CLE credit.
- Texas – 1.0 hours of credit, of which 0 credit hours will apply to legal ethics/professional responsibility.
An application for approval of this course has been submitted and is pending in the following states: Delaware, Iowa, Minnesota, Florida and Virginia.
An application for HRCI credit has been submitted for 1.0 of hours of HR recertification credits. SHRM offers 1:1 reciprocity for any CLE accredited course.