Please join us for a lively roundup of recent developments and hot topics hosted by Faegre Drinker’s Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) team. Our attorneys will convene government and industry professionals to offer insight and perspective on a variety of issues, including the definition of an autodialer, trends in defending and settling TCPA cases, and the regulatory implications of the election and pandemic, among other much-buzzed-about subjects. In addition to members of Faegre Drinker’s TCPA team, our three panels will feature these guest speakers:
- Robert DeWitte, Vice President, Class Action Services, KCC
- Mary Ellen Kleiman, Vice President, Legal Affairs/Deputy General Counsel, National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Ann Kossachev, Director of Regulatory Affairs, National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions
- Aaron Radbil, Partner, Greenwald Davidson Radbil PLLC
- Adam T. Savett, Partner, Savett Law Offices LLC
- Kurt A. Schroeder, Chief of the Consumer Policy Division of the FCC’s Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Ross Weiner, Legal Director, Risk Settlements
We are continuing to develop topics and confirm additional panelists in the coming weeks, and we will circulate a formal agenda prior to the program.
In the meantime, we encourage you to visit the team’s TCPA blog, the defense bar’s preeminent public resource for analysis of TCPA-related litigation and regulatory updates.
We look forward to seeing you for this virtual program. Register today!
Questions? Please contact Pamela Lashbrook or call +1 215 988 2483.