Each year, retirement plans’ fiduciaries have a lot of responsibilities as they prepare for year-end. This year, fiduciaries and plan sponsors have a few extra “to do’s” on their list, with the passage of the CARES and SECURE Acts within the last year. Join Summer Conley, partner of Faegre Drinker, and Bonnie Treichel, co-founder of ZUNA, for an actionable audiocast that will cover the most critical tasks to prepare for a successful year-end and start to 2021:
- Year-end notices (and how they may be distributed)
- The SECURE Act’s requirement for part-time workers
- Plan document changes in light of COVID-19 (and considerations for the plan document amendment period)
- Loans and loan procedures due to the CARES Act and COVID-19
- Coronavirus-related distributions and related procedures due to the CARES Act and COVID-19
- Procedures for Required Minimum Distributions
- Action steps to ensure the plan remains in compliance
Have a scheduling conflict? Register for the live event, and we’ll send you the on-demand recording shortly after the broadcast date.
QUESTIONS? Please contact Lindsey Merek or call +1 317 237 1289.