Speaking Engagement Recap
May 05 - 07, 2019
Service Brands - You're Not Selling Burgers
52nd Annual IFA Legal Symposium
As part of the 52nd Annual IFA Legal Symposium, Faegre Baker Daniels Partner Kerry Bundy will join a panel of business executives and franchise legal counsel to discuss how service brand franchisors can successfully navigate existing and emerging legal and regulatory issues.
Areas of discussion include:
- Protecting and maintaining customer relationships
- Nationwide and multi-territory customers
- Territory transfers and resales
- Service in unsold territories
Symposium guests can join the conversation on May 6 at 10:30 a.m. EST and May 7 at 3 p.m. EST.
JW Marriott Washington, DC
1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20004
- Grayson Brown — Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Neighborly
- Ken Hutcheson — CFE, President, U.S. Lawns
- Robert Rose — In-House Counsel, Dale Carnegie & Associates, Inc.