Please join us for our 2019 proxy season seminar on Wednesday, January 16, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
- Summarize corporate governance developments, including shareholder activism trends
- Review executive and director compensation developments, including changes to 162(m) and the evolving focus on discretion in incentive compensation
- Discuss recent and upcoming developments affecting financial reporting, including the SEC’s disclosure simplification rules
- Analyze securities and shareholder litigation, including lawsuits focused on corporate disclosure
- Recap lessons learned from the first year of CEO pay ratio reporting
- Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies
- Discuss corporate governance best practices, including shareholder engagement
- Review SEC comments and financial disclosure trends
- Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
If you have questions about this program, please contact Mesha Hegna Goodwill or call +1 612 766 7145.