Please join us for our 2016 proxy season seminar on Wednesday, January 20, to discuss developments and trends affecting the upcoming year-end process and annual meeting season for public companies.
During the seminar, we will:
• Discuss recently adopted and proposed SEC rulemakings, including:
o Pay ratio disclosures
o Pay for performance disclosures
o Hedging disclosures
o Clawback policies
• Provide updates on current governance trends, including proxy access
• Discuss best practices for related party transaction analysis and new PCAOB audit procedures
• Review trends in disclosures on director qualifications and audit committee practices
• Discuss trends in financial reporting and internal controls assessments
• Summarize recent changes to ISS and Glass Lewis voting policies
• Provide an update on the conflict minerals rules
• Review SEC comments
• Provide examples of disclosures reflecting current trends
• Provide compliance checklists
An application for standard Indiana CLE credit will be submitted. CPE credit will be available.
There is no fee to participate.
Questions? Contact Mesha Hegna at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 612 766 7145.