Faegre Baker Daniels is bringing together its employment trial lawyers for the firm's second annual Complex Employment Litigation Seminar. This half-day seminar is intended for in-house counsel and human resources professionals. The program will feature sophisticated yet practical discussions on how to avoid, prepare for, manage and win bet-the-company employment lawsuits. Come for the presentations, and stay for happy hour!
This seminar will include:
- A panel discussion regarding what in-house counsel need to know in preparing to go to trial
- Strategies for responding to EEOC directed investigations and defending pattern and practice claims
- A presentation on what you need to know about recent developments in wage/hour litigation
- Tips on how to develop strategies for avoiding and successfully defending against equal pay claims
- How to leverage computer forensics in your next non-compete or trade secret dispute
- The unveiling of FaegreBD's Minnesota employment litigation study, an analysis of 10 years' worth of data on employment litigation in Minnesota state and federal court, including dispositive motion statistics and trial outcomes and awards
- A round table discussion on managing complex employment litigation
For more information and to view a detailed agenda, please click here.
This program is being submitted for Minnesota Continuing Legal Education (CLE) certification. The program will also be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for continuing education credit review.
There is no fee to participate.
Questions? Contact Lindsey Merek at +1 317 237 1289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.