David Miller of Faegre Baker Daniels will join a panel of corporate lawyers and personnel from the SEC's Office of Small Business Policy to discuss recent new Regulation D rulemaking by the SEC and the rise of crowdfunding. This webinar is sponsored by TheCorporateCounsel.net.
Among the topics of this program are:
- What is the current environment for solicitations given the widespread use of the Internet and social media?
- What are the latest crowdfunding developments?
- What are the most common integration issues and how can they be avoided?
- Who are the agents that are working with private placements today?
- What types of records should companies or their advisors keep to maintain track of trading in private placements?
- What is the potential impact of the SEC's new "accredited investor" definition?
2012 members of TheCorporateCounsel.net may view the webcast free of charge. The cost for non-members is $595. For registration information, email email@example.com or call +1 925 685 5111.
The 45-minute webcast can be accessed by visiting www.TheCorporateCounsel.net and clicking the link on the webcast. You need either Windows Media or Flash to listen to the webcast.