Companies that send employees to the United States, regardless of the length and type of assignment, must manage interrelated issues of immigration, tax, employment and benefits. Developing and implementing a holistic approach that addresses these issues can reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and minimize risk for both companies and their employees.
Please join Faegre Baker Daniels LLP for a roundtable discussion that will cover:
- Selecting the right US visa: most common business visa options
- Employment law issues from expatriate selection through repatriation
- Corporate organization issues that affect immigration options and tax costs
- Employment advantages in the State of Indiana
- Developing an expatriate compensation and benefits strategy and programme
Our panel of five speakers addressing these issues will be:
Scott Wright - Group Leader of the Faegre Baker Daniels Labor & Employment group
Alex Denny - Head of the Faegre Baker Daniels Labor & Employment group in London
Scott James - Attorney, Faegre Baker Daniels Labor & Employment group in London
Edita Sawyers - Director, IEDC UK; represents the Indiana Economic Development Corporation in the UK
David Remedios - Head of Consultancy, ECA International, a leading developer and provider of systems for the management and assignment of employees around the world.
To register for this event please contact Emma Beardwell on email@example.com or telephone +44 207 450 4581.