With nearly 18 years of paralegal experience, including five years supporting one of the leading real estate investment trusts in the nation, Kevin is a force on the fact-finding front. He combines analytical savvy with detail-oriented skills to identify and manage a multitude of legal issues while advancing client goals.
Beyond conducting research, Kevin is also skilled at:
- Creating and maintaining efficient case deadline tracking programs
- Drafting matter write-ups, which include concise case detail analyses and financial recommendations
- Conducting in-depth document reviews
- Liaising with clients, as well as local and opposing counsels in order to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Drafting a variety of legal documents, including those related to discovery and pleadings
- Scheduling various meetings, including site inspections
Before joining the firm, Kevin worked for Simon Property Group, focusing on general liability matters. His workload included drafting and/or assisting with the preparation and finalization of legal documents, including various pleadings, discovery requests and critical case analysis memoranda, scheduling site inspections, and coordinating attendance at conferences and trials. He also performed quarterly analyses of all departmental finances related to Legal Operations general liability matters for the senior associate general counsel. Prior to his time at Simon Property Group, Kevin also held senior paralegal positions at Porter Wright Morris & Arthur LLP (then Butler Rubin Saltarelli & Boyd LLP) and Dentons (then Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP.
Outside of the office, Kevin mostly enjoys spending time with his wife and two rowdy toddler boys. He is also an avid and competitive runner and triathlete, and tries to explore a new part of the world each year or two with a core group of college friends.